Techspray has engineered solvent cleaners that offer exciting new options for precision cleaning. Precision-V cleaners are powerful, leave no residue, evaporate extremely fast, and are nonflammable with no flash-point. Electronics, optics, and metal parts are quickly and thoroughly cleaned, eliminating the need for further rinsing. Precision-V is non-ozone depleting, so ideal replacements for cleaners containing Freon, HFC-141b and AK225.
Precision-V AE-1400 has azeotropic properties that allow it to remain stable as it is cycled in a vapor degreaser. It is neither reactive nor corrosive to metals commonly found in the construction of vapor degreasers. It is also safe for most materials found in circuit board manufacturing.
NOTE: As with all vapor degreaser equipment and processes, observe all safety precautions, guidelines and operating rules associated with these units. Failure to do so may put operations personnel at risk. Avoid excessive vapor losses, loss of refrigeration, excessive boil sump heat, etc. Make sure all equipment is operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions. If in doubt, contact your manufacturer immediately.
- Removing flux residues resulting from soldering and/or PCB assembly
- Precision cleaning of metals, alloys, composites, and plastics
- Drying agent after cleaning with water solutions, hydrocarbons or alcohols
- Removal of particles and polishing media
Features & Benefits
- Excellent thermal, chemical, and hydrolytic stability
- Low surface tension, low viscosity, high liquid density
- Non-ozone depleting
- Base solvent - Asahi AE3000
- kB value - not determined
- Boiling point (°F/°C) - 139/54
- VOC (g/l) - not determined
- GWP - 540