Techspray has engineered solvent cleaners that offer exciting new options for precision cleaning. Precision-V cleaners are powerful, leave no residue, evaporate extremely fast, and are nonflammable with no flash-point. Electronics, optics, and metal parts are quickly and thoroughly cleaned, eliminating the need for further rinsing. Precision-V is non-ozone depleting, so ideal replacements for cleaners containing Freon, HFC-141b and AK225.
Precision-V VC-1600 has azeotrope-like properties that allow it to maintain stable properties as it is cycled in a vapor degreaser. It is neither reactive nor corrosive to metals commonly found in the construction of vapor-degreasers.
Exposure to Precision-V solvents is less hazardous than many other solvents commonly used in vapor degreasers: e.g. TCE (Trichloroethylene, CAS #79-01-6), nPB (n-Propyl Bromide, CAS #106-94-5), and Perc (Perchloroethylene. CAS #127-18-4).
Precision-V solvents have a lower boiling point than most other vapor degreaser solvents. This reduces heat-stress on components being cleaned and reduces energy consumption from the boil sump and chiller coils.
Click here for Vapor Degreaser selection guide NOTE: As with all vapor degreaser equipment and processes, observe all safety precautions, guidelines and operating rules associated with these units. Failure to do so may put operations personnel at risk. Avoid excessive vapor losses, loss of refrigeration, excessive boil sump heat, etc. Make sure all equipment is operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions. If in doubt, contact your manufacturer immediately. Ideal for...
- Used in vapor degreasers and as cold cleaner
- Removes flux residues resulting from soldering and/or PCB assembly
- Effective on most flux types including no-clean
- Effective for lead and lead-free soldering processes
- Also able to remove heavy industrial soil off parts
Features & Benefits
- Designed to remove lead-free and no-clean flux residues
- Much safer than nPB and TCE
- Rapid evaporation
- Low boiling point – lower heat-stress, lower energy
- Non-ozone depleting
- Base solvent - DuPont Vertrel® XF
- kB value - 100
- Boiling point (°F/°C) - 106/41
- VOC (g/l) - 1063
- GWP - 264