- :Immersion / Bucket Cleaning
Immersion / Bucket Cleaning
Techspray offers cutting-edge technologies to improve your processes. Several formulas are available for applications ranging from electronics cleaning to heavy-duty industrial cleaning…
- PWR-4 – Cost effective, nonflammable, and low toxicity, so ideal replacement for n-propyl bromide (nPB) and other toxicindustrial solvents.
- G3 - Top-selling nonflammable solvent that’s effective on the broadest array of soils.
- Precision-V – Nonflammable replacement for AK225, and ideal for aviation, aerospace, medical and military applications.
- E-LINE - Effective cleaner and safe on sensitive plastics.
- Techspray Renew - Water-based flux removers with zero GWP and low VOC.
For immersion cleaning, safety is our top priority:
- Flammability - Choosing a nonflammable cleaner is generally the safest choice. Otherwise, ventilation has to be explosion-proof and adequate to remove all the flammable fumes so they don't accumulate and create a significant hazard. It is also common to clean in a heated bath for extra solvency, which makes the use of a nonflammable cleaner all the more critical. Techspray offers three brand names of nonflammable solvents: G3, PWR-4, and Precision-V.
- Toxicity - Techspray offers innovative solvents that are much safer than the four most common industrial solvents: TCE, nPB, Perc and Methylene Chloride and quickly clean the most difficult greases and fluxes. No Techspray cleaners contain these highly toxic solvents, and PWR-4 is specifically engineered as a replacement.
High quality brushes, swabs, and wipes are also available in different materials, shapes, and sizes for additional agitation.
Got a question? If so, contact us. We're here to help you.
Filter by attributes
Soil Type / Application
Plastic Sensitivity(Choose One)
Environmental - Safety
PWR-4 Flux Remover
Powerful, non-flammable, cost effective flux removal -- safer alternative to nPB
Cleans reflow ovens, wave soldering systems, and associated heat exchanger systems by removing all types of flux residues - Quickly clean flux residue from oven & wave fingers
Manual & Under Stencil Cleaner - Effectively removes all types of solder paste (e.g. waterbased, RMA, noclean, leadfree) and uncured adhesive from screens, misprinted boards and equipment. Compatible with Batch ultrasonic cleaning systems
Absorb-Tip Foam Swab
Foam swab wrapped over cotton swab for excellent absorbency while minimizing contamination. Tips are affixed by heat seal to prevent tip loss, even while saturated with solvent. Ideal for precision cleaning where linting needs to be avoided.
Economical, high absorbency cotton swab. Tightly wrapped, precleaned cotton ensures the least amount of extractable contaminants.
Double-Tip Pointed Cotton Stick
High-precision pointed cotton swab - Tightly wrapped, precleaned cotton ensures the least amount of extractable contaminants. Pointed tip and rigid head provide precision, but aggressive cleaning.
Super-Tip Foam Swab
Large 1/2" wide rigid foam head 2306 swab is Techspray's most popular foam swab. Good for general purpose coating and cleaning.
Class 100 high-absorbency poly/cellulose wipe - This hydroentangled cotton wipe has high absorbency with extra low particulate and chemical extractables. Recommended for ISO 146441 Class 5 (US FED STD 209E Class 100) or higher cleanrooms. Ideal for stencil cleaning.
The Expert’s Guide to Degreasers & Maintenance Cleaners
What is a degreaser?
A degreaser is a cleaner designed to remove grease, oils, cutting fluids, corrosion inhibitors, handling soils, finger prints, and other contamination common in assembly, stamping, other types of metal fabrication, refineries, motor repair, airplane hangars, and many other applications. Degreasers go by a number of different names, incl...
Read This Post