Versatile Selection of Ultrasonic Cleaner Solutions
Techspray offers a variety of solvent and water-based cleaners for ultrasonic cleaning. Our ultrasonic cleaning solutions are designed to work in a variety of applications such as electronics cleaning, industrial cleaning, machinery and much more.
- Techspray Renew - Water-based flux removers with zero GWP and low VOC.
- PWR-4 – Cost effective, nonflammable, and low toxicity, so ideal replacement for n-propyl bromide (nPB) and other toxic industrial solvents.
- G3 - a Top-selling nonflammable solvent that’s effective on the broadest array of soils.
- Precision-V – Nonflammable replacement for AK225, and ideal for aviation, aerospace, medical and military applications.
- E-LINE - Effective cleaner and safe on sensitive plastics.
For ultrasonic cleaning, safety is our top priority:
- Flammability - Choosing a non-flammable cleaner is generally the safest choice. Otherwise, ventilation has to be explosion-proof and adequate to remove all the flammable fumes so they don't accumulate and create a significant hazard. It is also common to clean in a heated ultrasonic bath for extra solvency, which makes the use of a non-flammable cleaner all the more critical. Techspray offers three brand names of nonflammable solvents: G3, PWR-4, and Precision-V.
- Toxicity - Techspray offers innovative solvents that are much safer than the four most common industrial solvents: TCE, nPB, Perc and Methylene Chloride and quickly clean the most difficult greases and fluxes. No Techspray cleaners contain these highly toxic solvents, and PWR-4 is specifically engineered as a replacement.
Got a question? If so, contact us. We're here to help you.