- :SMT / Wave Soldering Cleaning
SMT / Wave Soldering Cleaning
Cleaning and maintaining critical electronic assembly equipment like reflow ovens, wave soldering systems, and selective soldering units takes specialized cleaners and tools. Techspray offers products that cut through baked-on flux and leave no ionic residues that can migrate to PCBs and lead to board failures.
- Stencil cleaning - If you are cleaning solder paste or adhesive off of stencils, Eco-Stencil UM offers an eco-friendly option that is nonflammable, low-VOC and does not impact global warming. In a batch stencil cleaning system, whether spray-in-air or ultrasonic, Eco-Stencil RF is an ideal choice. It offers powerful cleaning action whether heated or ambient temperature. Eco-Stencil RF is also non-flammable and does not require a rinse, so it is a safer, drop-in replacement for isopropyl alcohol (IPA).
- Wave solder equipment cleaning – Flux residues collect and bake on wave fingers, so either has to be periodically cleaned or continuously cleaned with a built-in brush system. In either case, Eco-Oven is an effective and safer alternative to IPA. With solder temperatures exceeding 600ºF (316ºC), it is a good idea to avoid flammable solvents like IPA. Eco-Oven is also low-VOC and does not impact global warming
- Solder pallet cleaning – Like wave fingers, flux tends to collect and bake on solder pallets, requiring aggressive cleaning that does not corrode metals like titanium. Eco-Oven is a fast, effective choice. Generally, a 15-minute soak is all it takes to break-down a heavy layer of flux. For cleaning in a batch system, choose from one of our Eco-dFluxer products.
- Selective solder nozzle cleaning – Flux residues collect and bake on nozzles and diffusers as well, so Eco-Oven works well for periodic maintenance of selective soldering equipment.
In addition to these specialized cleaners, Techspray offers a wide variety of isopropyl alcohol (IPA) products, including in sprayers, bulk packaging, and pre-saturated wipes.
Got a question? If so, contact us. We're here to help you.
Cleans reflow ovens, wave soldering systems, and associated heat exchanger systems by removing all types of flux residues - Quickly clean flux residue from oven & wave fingers
Manual & Under Stencil Cleaner - Effectively removes all types of solder paste (e.g. waterbased, RMA, noclean, leadfree) and uncured adhesive from screens, misprinted boards and equipment. Compatible with Batch ultrasonic cleaning systems
99.8% IPA in convenient aerosol package