Packaging Order minimum case quantity only. Extra shipping fees may apply.
PWR-4™ Flux Remover is ideal where a safer, nonflammable, and cost effective cleaner is required. This innovative solvent is much safer than the four most common industrial solvents: TCE, nPB, Perc and Methylene Chloride and quickly cleans the most difficult baked-on R, RMA & no-clean fluxes from electronic assemblies. It is engineered to remain stable and effective over thousands of cycles in vapor degreasing equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Much safer than most common industrial solvents — TCE, nPB, Perc & Methylene Chloride
- Powerful cleaner - Effective on R, RMA & no-clean fluxes
- Available in bulk for vapor-degreasing, ultra-sonic and immersion cleaning
- Rapid evaporation
- Non-ozone depleting
PWR-4 performance testing
Overview of health & safety impact of nPB and other toxic industrial cleaners
Click here for more info on PWR-4
Click here for Techspray's complete
solvent line brochure.
Vapor Degreaser Setting Guidelines
- Boiling point – 118°F / 48°C
- Boil sump temp set – 127°F / 53°C
- High solvent temp set – 136°F / 58°C
- Refrigerant high temp set – 109°F / 43°C
Note: As with all vapor degreaser equipment and processes, observe all safety precautions, guidelines and operating rules associated with these units. Failure to do so may put operations personnel at risk. Avoid excessive vapor losses, loss of refrigeration, excessive boil sump heat, etc. Make sure all equipment is operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions. If in doubt, contact your manufacturer immediately.